A farmhouse with an old stable building. Next door a meadow orchard with vegetable garden.
- 6 sleeping rooms and 16 beds in total with 3 bathroomsr, this is not a hotel
- 1 meeting room without any technique equipment
There is also a small dacha with four beds in the former chicken coop, which can be booked in addition to one of the two houses in the summer.
You can relax here
Garden sauna - crackling wood and hissing infusions with a free panoramic view over meadows and fields.
At the fireplace small campfires are possible under the open sky - what a special place!
Sustainability - How to Take Care of the Nature
The house is an energy plus house, here more energy is produced than consumed. The electricity is generated by an own solar system. For the night, the electricity is temporarily stored in a battery. Excess electricity is fed into the grid and you can charge electric cars during the day for free!
- Heating is exclusively with wood from our own forest, even the bath water is prepared with this renewable energy.
- A wall heating system provides a first-class indoor climate
- The walls are clay plaster, which additionally provides for a pleasant room climate.
A lot of local pine wood was used, partly from our own forest. The pine planks were only oiled and remained otherwise untreated.