Our organic accommodation at Lake Starnberg
With a lot of heart and passion, this is one of the most beautiful places in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps.
Nestled in a park-like private property, surrounded by 52 hectares of forest and meadows, this idyllic place invites you to relax and enjoy sustainable events.
You have the choice
- Five conference rooms with space for up to 99 people
- Extensive outdoor facilities
- Workshops among ancient trees and with a view of Lake Starnberg and the Alps
- Varied incentive offers
Here you will stay overnight
- 40 lovingly and individually furnished non-smoking rooms
- naturally oiled wooden furniture and parquet floors, healthy latex mattresses and allergy-friendly wall heaters
For more sustainability
The hotel's own wood chip heating system heats the Biohotel Bayern with wood from its own forest. Renovated or built according to all rules of building biology and consistently designed ecologically
Regional cuisine & seasonal dishes
The focus is on cooperation with local farmers, butchers and fishermen.
This guarantees seasonality and absolute freshness, so the vitamins go directly to your plate.
This accommodation guarantees 100% pleasure with 100% organic cuisine.
Activities not to be missed
- Nordic walking
- Winter sports